Rocky Mayhem Festival, Kilfinane, Co. Limerick June 14th

Rocky Mayhem Festival, Kilfinane, Co. Limerick June 14th

11 Apr 2014 13:22

June 14th Rocky Mayhem Festival, Kilfinane, Co. Limerick

http://rockymayhem.ie/

Re: Rocky Mayhem Festival, Kilfinane, Co. Limerick June 14th

14 Jun 2014 13:09

Enjoy the festival and of course The Franks! Be good to hear some reviews :)

15 Jun 2014 15:58

Robbie Williams wrote:Enjoy the festival and of course The Franks! Be good to hear some reviews :)

Wonderful little venue. A marquee, but with a wooden floor! Great for dancing :) There weren’t a lot of people there initially. By the end though, people had come in from the bar. The music was too infectious to resist!
I’m hopeless at remembering the order of songs, but they played these ones:
Miles & Miles, Fashion Crisis, Plenty Times, Tony Cochrane, Landslide, Indie Love Song, How Can I Exist, Trust in the Future, The Parson, The Model, Each Tree, After All, Colours, This is Not a Song, Michael. Somewhere in the middle, Paul sang their Birthday song for himself as his birthday’s coming up. I thought it was kind of sad, in a sweet way. Irishshin was delighted. She really loves it! I think her dream might be for them to play it for her!
I LOVE how they launch into Colours immediately after After All. It’s so exciting! Landslide sounded amazing. We hadn’t heard it in a while and it’s one of those quintessential Franks’ songs that reminds me that life doesn’t actually suck :D
They were brilliant as usual, full of energy and enthusiasm. They gave 200%, as always. I don’t think I’ll ever tire of seeing them in concert!

15 Jun 2014 16:19

Sounds like a great night :)