29 Aug 2012 15:23

King Tuts
Glasgow
8th November

Carter USM support

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/360 ... norcatid=1

Re: King Tuts, Glasgow, November 08th

29 Aug 2012 15:54

Is there a pre-sale for these tickets tomorrow? It appears to be listed on Ticketmaster as such (DF Presale)....if there is...is there any password I should know about in order to get in?

29 Aug 2012 16:09

Oh darn, this'll sell out in a jiffy! :oops:

31 Aug 2012 09:12

Manicheather wrote:Oh darn, this'll sell out in a jiffy! :oops:

Possibly. I had no trouble getting my tickets. I got two but haven't definitely got anyone to go with yet (new to area!) so I might have a spare to sell if someone's willing to keep me company? :wink: :D

Love how the tickets were advertised as £20, but funny how price was £22.50 as face value then £2.50 postage ! ...

31 Aug 2012 09:15

Just managed to grab 2 tickets (at the stroke of 9am)....tried again 10 minutes later (just to see if they were available) and it appears that they are sold out.

31 Aug 2012 11:04

Got tickets just after nine so very happy . Hope everyone who wanted got a ticket. May have a spare if a mate doesn't travel up for it .

31 Aug 2012 11:19

Been so busy at work this morning that I totally forgot, so yes, all tickets had gone by the time I got round to checking. I wouldn't be surprised if Ticketmaster employees were up to their usual tricks and bagged most of the tickets before they went on general sale. Not that I'm a cynic or anything you understand... :evil:

31 Aug 2012 18:56

I'm going. See you there!

31 Aug 2012 20:23

Darn didn't manage to get one, if anyones willing to part with a spare should they have one - I'd be happy to take one from them, especially if they'd be kind enough to do so at face value (plus the postage or whatever the fees were)

06 Oct 2012 09:56

May have one spare for this !! Private message me if anyone interested . Should find out next weekend .

01 Nov 2012 19:01

Bloody Nora, the Franks @ King Tuts is gonna be well bugsy :D

01 Nov 2012 21:11

Stupid forum, I just did a post and it disappeared!

Anyway, I've a spare for this as I wasn't able to find anyone to come with me :'( (either working or not interested :shock: !)

I've offered my spare over on the carter forum and there's a few interested bods there, but in case there isn't - does anyone need a spare?

Also, they're all having a meet up in Nice n' Sleazy's on Sauchiehall St (near the Garage) pre-gig drinks etc from about 2pm... So if anyone else wants to pop along to that....

Anyway, if anyone wants ticket before one of the Carter boys claims it, PM me. I just want face value & fees which came to £24.25. But can round it to £24 :P

04 Nov 2012 19:47

Super excited about this! The lads were on fire in Manchester last night and can't wait to get back to King Tuts!

09 Nov 2012 17:03

Any reviews? Come on people, make me jealous. :mrgreen:

09 Nov 2012 17:24

duerson wrote:Any reviews? Come on people, make me jealous. :mrgreen:

09 Nov 2012 20:14

Superb gig here guys, well done!! Please can you tell me if the guitarist used to play in another band? Cheers

09 Nov 2012 20:17

Can anyone provide a playlist from the King Tuts gig? thanks

09 Nov 2012 23:06

Great gig and great night.

set went something like this, and almost certainly not in this order:

Trust in the Future
John and Sue
Each Tree
Fashion Crisis
Little Dolls
Indie Love Song
Plenty Times
After All
Happy Busman
This Is Not A Song

*Robbie - Im sure you'll help out with any missed/mistakes and running order!

11 Nov 2012 15:43

Amazing few days with the lads. Watching Celtic beat Barca and then a couple of great gigs with Carter. Warm up gig in Tuts was brilliant, it was pretty special seeing Carter and The Franks again in an intimate 300 capacity venue. The atmosphere was brilliant and The franks set went down a storm.

The official set list is below, there wasn't time for Michael due to all the banter!!

Trust in the future
John and Sue
Fashion crisis
Each tree
Little dolls
Indie love song
Plenty times
Happy busman
After all
Colours
This is not a song
Michael**

Steve, great to catch up again, Lady Donnington, a pleasure to meet you ma'am.

12 Nov 2012 19:09

Robbie Williams wrote:The official set list is below, there wasn't time for Michael due to all the banter!!

I think that should be "banter" !!!! Silly drunk guy wittering on between the songs! :roll:

It was a good gig, aye and it was my first at King Tuts and I was impressed with the venue! Didn't take any proper photos this time though, just a couple of snaps on me phone.

Robbie Williams wrote:Lady Donnington, a pleasure to meet you ma'am.

*bows* no bother! I had a lovely evening with you all! :D

COME PLAY SCOTLAND AGAIN! ;-)