Cork

Cork

05 Sep 2014 13:47

After a lot of persuasion my mates have finally agreed to go somewhere else other than Dublin (since 1999) for our trip to Ireland. They have agreed to go to Cork and just wanted to check what is the best website for checking out bands that are playing.

Have looked online for pubs etc. but if anyone has a must visit pub then let me know.

Great to see the guys supporting Carter again after their storming set at King Tut's. I still have a great picture of me, my daughter and the boys at The Big Tent Festival.

Re: Cork

05 Sep 2014 16:11

good choice

try here http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/eventguide/

17 Sep 2014 12:38

Senseless Thing wrote:After a lot of persuasion my mates have finally agreed to go somewhere else other than Dublin (since 1999) for our trip to Ireland. They have agreed to go to Cork and just wanted to check what is the best website for checking out bands that are playing.

Have looked online for pubs etc. but if anyone has a must visit pub then let me know.

Great to see the guys supporting Carter again after their storming set at King Tut's. I still have a great picture of me, my daughter and the boys at The Big Tent Festival.

you'll enjoy Cork.
Great small city, easy to get about and loads of good pubs (and very good grub).
A great pub is Sin E -traditional/acoustic session is fantastic.

28 Nov 2014 12:07

Tried to reply to this a few weeks ago but the site wouldn't let me. When are you going? If it's not too late to give some tips, I'll pass on from my trip there last year :)
It IS a great wee city though. If you've been, hope you enjoyed it! :D