Can we please have a Christmas gig??

Can we please have a Christmas gig??

20 Oct 2013 18:48

It won't be Christmas without one!!!!

Re: Can we please have a Christmas gig??

22 Oct 2013 20:00

Totally second this one!

How else are we to show off the Christmas jumpers that our mammies and aunties have spent the year plotting a god awful colour pattern for us? :lol:

What next? Does this mean Christmas is cancelled if there's no gig? :roll: Think of all the Franks fans wandering the streets, lost and forlorn... (cue violin music here....) C'mon lads, it's for the children! :D

22 Oct 2013 22:15

My Franks Xmas gig is on 30th nov in London, however I might be able to squeeze another trip in to cork in if something was afoot.....

25 Oct 2013 21:29

Robbie Williams wrote:My Franks Xmas gig is on 30th nov in London, however I might be able to squeeze another trip in to cork in if something was afoot.....

I'm going to london too. Have flights and gig tickets booked up.
Trying for Spurs Man U tickets got that morning too. Must meet up.
Peter

04 Nov 2013 23:21

[quote="arktycsun"]

What next? Does this mean Christmas is cancelled if there's no gig? :roll: Think of all the Franks fans wandering the streets, lost and forlorn...

:lol: :lol: very funny, but true :lol: :lol: I haven't seen the Franks live in about a year. My Mick Flannery to Franks ratio is at dangerous levels now... I need to get some Franks' sunshine back in my life!!